1. What type of events can you design and coordinate?
At Peace of Mind Event Planning LLC, we design, coordinate, and execute any event that calls for celebration including but not limited to weddings, birthday parties, graduations, anniversaries, rehearsal dinners, and showers!
2. What makes Peace of Mind Event Planning LLC different from other event planners?
At Peace of Mind Event Planning LLC, our goal is to make planning easier for you by providing multiple services in one stop. Additionally, we strive to create your vision at a modest cost. We keep a low overhead in order to pass the savings on to you!
3. Do you provide linens in colors other than white?
Yes, we are able to provide linens in other colors of your choice for an additional fee.
4. How many events will be executed during the day of my event?
Your event will be the only event that will be executed on your day! In fact, if you request event planning, rentals and florals from us, your event will be exclusively executed in that month. All attention will be dedicated to your event to ensure that it is the best and most memorable day for you and your guests.
5. How much time is needed to book my event?
You can book your event as soon as you know the date of your event to ensure availability.
6. Do you have a payment plan for your services?
Absolutely! We know that an event can be costly, so we have a payment plan to make it easy for our clients. A nonrefundable payment of $250 will be paid at the signing of the contract. This payment will be applicable to the total cost of services and products which is due in full five days prior to your event.
7. Where do you serve your clients?
We are currently serving clients in the Austin metropolitan area. We can recommend our preferred venues to you, too. If you want to have your event in your backyard, we can do that, too!
8. I don't need an event planner, but I need rentals and floral services. Can I choose only the services that I need?
Yes, you can purchase any or all of the services that we offer at great prices. We understand that every event is unique, so services and prices may be customized to meet your needs.
9. My venue is providing all my dinnerware, but I am overwhelmed with the day-of planning. Can you be my day-of coordinator?
We would love to be your day-of coordinator so that you and your family can relax and enjoy your day. Please give us a call as soon as you can in order to book your day and plan your needs.
10. Do you offer discount prices throughout the year?
Thank you for asking. Yes, we do! To show our appreciation to teachers, first responders, non-profits, and veterans, we offer 10% off the total cost throughout the year. We also offer special discounts on our florals during holidays, so check our website and social media frequently.
11. Do you offer other services or rentals not included in the Services tab?
We have added the following services that are frequently requested by our clients: Open Selfie Photo Booth, Gift Table, Yard Games, and Altar Arbor.
12. My fiancé and I are working with a very tight budget. We are thinking of going to the Justice of the Peace to get married and meeting up with a few friends and family in our apartment. Could you make our dream wedding day with a tight budget?
As long as you are realistic, we can create a simple yet elegant gathering for you to celebrate with your friends and family at a reasonably modest cost. At Peace of Mind Event Planning LLC, every celebration is important no matter how big or small the budget may be. Let's talk!
13. Is there a limited guest count that you service?
There is no limited guest count for the event planning and floral services; however, prices for rental services are limited to 150 guests. An additional fee will be added to accommodate over 150 guests.
14. Where can I find more information regarding the details of your services?
At Peace of Mind Event Planning LLC, transparency is of utmost importance to us. Click to this link to get our Services and Prices sheet so you can have all the information that you may need at your fingertips. Because every event is unique, we can also customize a package to meet your needs. Additionally, you may visit our website on your laptop or give us a call at 512-576-5683 to book a complimentary consultation.